Buying Facilitation™: The New Way to Sell that Influences & Expands Decisions
Finally, a sales paradigm which supports our spiritual values and lays the foundation for the paradigm shifts occurring in business today." - Ken Blanchard, co-author of "The One Minute Manager"
Until now, sellers have been taught how to sell. But selling is not what's needed in today's tough economy. Read Buying Facilitation™ and learn how to increase your business, find more clients, decrease your sales cycles by as much as 75%, and teach your buyers how to make sense of their buying decisions.
Buying Facilitation™ thoroughly explains the systems of how decisions get made. It incorporates the new business environment we all live in, the complex systems that buyers decide in, and the complex sales issues that need to be addressed in today's competitive, global environment.
If you can't answer the following questions, you need Buying Facilitation™ :
- How do you differentiate yourself from your competition?
- How do your buyers bring all their stakeholders together to make an efficient decision?
- Just how do buyers make a decision in a difficult economy?
- How do buyers make a decision to work with a new vendor, or buy a new product?
- What is the new job of sales anyway?
- How can you become a valued consultant to your prospect in every interaction?
- How can you discover if you have a true prospect - in moments?
- How do companies create brand ambassadors through every sales transaction?
- How can sellers avoid responding to RFPs - and still get business?
- How do you create and maintain integrity in every transaction?
Buying Facilitation™ helped me appreciate that selling is really about being of deep service. It is, in fact, a spiritual act." - Martin Rutte, co-author of "Chicken Soup for the Soul at Work"
*Bundle inclues Buying Facilitation™, Buying Facilitation™ Booklet and Dirty Little Secrets.