Buying Facilitation® Self-Guided Study
Have you wanted to learn the Buying Facilitation® Method but have not been able to attend a program with Sharon Drew? Study the program designed by Sharon Drew to lead you through all of the material taught in her revolutionary 3-day Buying Facilitation® training.
Sharon Drew has created 26 weekly Guided Study Accelerators that will give you a complete program of lecture, individual study, and homework assignments - approximately 3-6 hours of learning in each session - to teach you the Buying Facilitation® Method in your home, or to use as part of a learning group with others also studying the material. The program also comes with a 60-minute coaching session with Sharon Drew Morgen!
Sample of study questions from Week 2
What would you need to know or believe differently to be willing to approach the buyer's buying decision process as a neutral guide, rather than as a sales person?
Explain what you understand the differences to be between selling and supporting a buyer's buying decision:
- How would this shift your belief about your job?
- What would you need to reconsider about your current skill set to know when it was time to add new skills?
- To delete current skills?
- What skills would you need to help you separate out the jobs of navigating a decision and selling a product?
Homework Assignment (partial)
Begin to notice how you approach your client conversations. Notice several interactions that exhibit the aspects of control that you use to get the person to:
- Want to speak with you
- Be willing to tell you what you want to hear - data about their company, their problem, their need
- Be willing to listen to you while you share info that you believe they need to understand about you and your company to have them think you're professional
- Agree to speak with you again
- How do you begin each call?
- How do you get into rapport?
- How do you pose your questions?
- How do you listen - just to those bits of the conversation that will tie you and your product into a potential need?
- How do you end each call?
- How similar/different are the responses you get?