Keeping Sellers Relevant: free podcast series
- Is the internet cutting into your business?
- Are your prospects doing their own research, and forming biases that are inaccurate, and causing you to lose sales?
- Are you entering the buyer's buying process too late?
- Do you have skills that lead buyers through their private, change management issues so they get the buy-in to purchase your solution?
In a 3 podcast series, Sharon Drew Morgen discusses:
- why and how sellers face the possibility of becoming irrelevant
- what are the elements of the buyer's buying journey
- how sellers must change to remain indispensable
Hear them one at a time, or hear all three.
|Podcast 1: Is The Salesperson Irrelevant?
Download File | 3.6 mbs | 15:35 mins
|Podcast 2: The Buyer's Buying Journey
Download File | 3.2 mbs | 18:50 mins
|Podcast 3: How Sellers Must Change To Remain Indispensable
Download File | 3.8 mbs | 16:43 mins
Full Series: Keeping Sellers Relevant
Download File | 23.5 mbs | 51:26 mins
Note: To save file, right click "Download File" and choose the "save as" option from the menu (verbage may vary per browser).
As the developer of Buying Facilitation® - the change management model that fits early into the buyer's behind-the-scenes decision making journey to help them get the buy-in necessary to make a purchasing decision - Sharon Drew has created many ways to make this revolutionary material available. If you are excited by her ground-breaking ideas about the buyer's journey and the new job of sales, learn more:
Let us help you enter the buyer's decision journey earlier. If you have questions as to how this material fits with your situation, contact Sharon Drew at email@example.com or 512-457-0246.